12 August 2008

My Weekend

As I really busy these 2 weeks for Sabah’s Trip under MSC Malaysia and my sister in-law’s wedding at the weekend, it turns back to normal weekend on this lovely Tuesday but bluwerk!
I need to wakeup at 6am just to go to my office to finish my story before afternoon, which contain of 40-paragraph… sound easy rite! Trust me, you’re not gonna get thru this situation.
Well, I managed to stop my typing at 9.45am before my mobile ringtone started to play, yes, my sweetie wife just called asking if could send her up to assignment. Yes! Of course babe.
Yet, I’ve got call from a clinic asked me to pickup my best friend who just admitted! Chena OO Chena!
And my work actually still doesn’t finish so far.
Thanks God because of His power I possibly resolve everything before 2pm!

No comments: